with your help.
SMALL ACTIONS, BIG IMPACT
Ending family homelessness and providing a safe place for all victims of domestic violence is a big ask. But with a little help from a lot of people, we can get there. Many of your neighbors have already contributed to the See Them Home campaign. Please consider helping in whatever way you are able.
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
There are many other ways to support the See Them Home campaign. Our success depends in large part on getting the word out about family homelessness and the need for a new facility in Missoula. Here are some suggested ways you can help.
- Share this website on social media via Twitter or Facebook
- Download a printer-ready poster to hang in your front window, your office or other public location (with permission, of course!). 8.5 x 11 and 11 x 17
- Email YWCA Missoula if you would like to volunteer your time on behalf of the campaign or YWCA’s programs.
- Email MIC if you’d like to help homeless families through the Housing Advocacy Network or Family Promise.
- Request a speaker to talk to your school, congregation, or other civic or social group about the issue of family homelessness in Missoula.